The Baby K’tan’s unique two loop design holds babies more securely and is extremely easy to use - no wrapping involved! It is easy to put on and take off.
* Unique double-sling design, a cross between a soft sling and a structured front carrier
* Used in hospitals across the U.S. for preemies and babies with developmental delays
* Unique double-sling design enables parents to carry twins hands-free
* Has a built-in back support band for parents; Second loop acts as nursing cover for moms
* Carries infants and toddlers in up to 8 positions
* Free matching baby hat & matching sash included
* Made entirely of soft 100% cotton and organic cotton
* One of Pregnancy Magazine’s Best of 2008 Baby Products; Voted “Best Dad Carrier” by GreatDads.com
* Featured on The Today Show, Redbook Magazine, Urban Baby, iVillage, Parent & Family, Pregnancy & Newborn
Cotton. Machine wash cold.
The Baby K’tan™ Baby Carrier is sized to fit the parent or adult who will be carrying the child. Age or weight of child is not a factor in sizing.
The carrier size generally corresponds to your fitted (tight) t-shirt size.
Each person is shaped differently, and like clothing, some people may fit into more than one size or fall in-between sizes on the above sizing chart. The following additional sizing tips should be used as a guide to assist you in ordering the optimal size.
* If you fall in-between sizes on the above sizing chart, CHOOSE SMALLER SIZE.
* If you are petite - 5’2" or under - CHOOSE SMALLER SIZE.
* If you are pregnant, use pre-pregnancy size to determine appropriate carrier size. Carrier size generally corresponds to pre-pregnancy fitted (tight) t-shirt size.
* Only choose larger size if you are 6 feet or taller.
* When trying on the Baby K’tan™ Baby Carrier (without your child inside), the lowest point of the carrier should fall just below your chest and above your navel. When wearing your child in the carrier, the lowest point of the carrier may fall at your navel or waist, but should not fall below your hips.
* When carrying your child in the Baby K’tan™ Baby Carrier: if the lowest point of the carrier falls at or below your hips, choose a smaller size; if the lowest point of the carrier falls at your chest, choose a larger size.
* When carrying your child in the Baby K’tan™ Baby Carrier, if the carrier feels too loose (i.e., child feels insecure, legs are bumping child’s body as you walk, or carrier easily slips off your shoulder), choose a smaller size.
* The size of the Baby K’tan™ Baby Carrier is not based upon your child’s age or weight. The cross-stretch of the cotton knit fabric and the eight different carrying positions enables the carrier to grow with your child. Accordingly, you should not require a larger size as your child grows and develops from a baby to a toddler (up to 42 lbs).
The Baby K’tan™ Baby Carrier is made entirely of 100% natural cotton knit fabric. The Carrier should fit snugly and securely on you and your child. For optimal fit, wash and tumble dry - this enables the carrier to conform more snugly to your body. If you are new to baby wearing, you may think the Carrier is too small, however, a snug fit is optimal for securely carrying your child and for good back support. The cotton knit fabric enables the Baby K’tan™ Baby Carrier to stretch slightly to conform to you and your child.
Click on additional images for size chart.
The Baby K’tan™ Baby Carrier (patent pending) is a cross between a sling and a more structured front baby carrier, providing the positions and benefits of both, with added security as compared to the traditional sling, and added comfort and easy to use as compared to the traditional front carrier.
Customer Service 866-SHOP-DUE (746-7383)
Hours M-F 8:30-5 CT