Nurse discreetly and in style! Moms, celebrities, and medical professionals agree - award winning Bebe au Lait nursing covers are a true 'Mommy Must-Have'.
Parkside is a Paisley-inspired print combining soft greens and pale blues resulting in a glorious balance of intertwining leaves and petals.
* 100% Cotton
* Terrycloth pocket detail for quick cleanup or storage of breast pads or pacifiers.
* Machine Washable
* Unique rigid neckline allows for ventilation, as well as direct eye contact with the baby.
* Adjustable D-ring neck strap
* Generous sizing keeps mommy completely covered during breastfeeding
* Multi-use: Can be used as a nursing cover, a blanket, or even a sunshade to protect baby’s fragile skin from harmful UV rays.
When Claire Ekelund gave birth to her second daughter in 2003, she was proud to be an active nursing mom but recognized that, once again, nursing in public was going to be challenging. Like many nursing moms on-the-go, Claire was quickly reminded of how difficult it is to gracefully feed a wriggling baby and hold a blanket in position. She searched high and low for a solution, but found that nursing covers on the market at the time were clinical, impractical, and difficult to find. Leaving the room to feed Baby in privacy seemed the only alternative, yet this was not always an option.
Customer Service 866-SHOP-DUE (746-7383)
Hours M-F 8:30-5 CT