Click Here To See Video!
The First Years Family of Highest-Rated Pathway Booster Car Seats: Easier for You, Safer for Your Child!
Ready to move to a belt-positioning booster? Our boosters will deliver many miles of happy driving and one of the most comfortable rides ever! The full line of The First Years Belt Positioning Boosters has been awarded the highest ease of use rating, five stars, from the National Highway Transportation Administration (NHTSA).
Ever worry that the seatbelt is not positioned correctly when you buckle your little one in for the ride? With the new Pathway Booster Seat, those worries should disappear.
This new booster from The First Years allows you the flexibility to adjust the shoulder belt path up to 1.5" so your child will be comfortable and secure each and every time. And the lap belt positioning has been adjusted for a more comfortable and better fit. This is our most innovative seat to date!
The self-adjusting back means you should have no issues with installation in any back seat. When the seat is not in use, the lower anchor attachments keep it secure--an added safety benefit for all of your passengers. No more worries about forgetting to secure the seat with your vehicle's seat belt.
The Pathway headrest has been developed to control your child's head in the event of a crash. The deep headrest and contoured shape will help contain and control your child's head on impact. Side-impact testing is standard for all of The First Years' seats; we side-impact test to Australian standards--the most stringent standards for side-impact testing.
As with all of the booster seats from The First Years, this has our patented one-hand fold, making storage and moving from car to car easy and stress-free. Did you ever have dirty cupholders with no easy way to clean them out? Our two cupholders are removable and dishwasher-safe: no more dirty cupholders! And as with all of The First Years seats, the cupholders are properly-oriented to really hold the cups in place when the seat is installed correctly.
• Received a five-star "Ease of Use" government rating from NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration)
• Color-coded adjustable shoulder belt path for better fit
• Color-coded lap belt positioning for a better fit
• Latch attachments for secure installation when not in use
• Deeper headrest for better head containment
• Two removable cupholders for easy cleaning
• Self-adjusting seat back for better installation
• Six-position adjustable "no gap" back
• Taller belt path to accommodate larger children
• Patented easy, one-hand fold
• Built-in carry handle
• Deep side wing protection
• Side-impact tested to international standards
• Narrow bottom rails for better installation in smaller cars
• For use with children 30-100 lbs. (3-10 years old)
• Weighs 9 lbs.
• One Year Limited Warranty
Customer Service 866-SHOP-DUE (746-7383)
Hours M-F 8:30-5 CT