Gone are the days of those awkward, intidimating, difficult to hold and use bulb syringes! Now there's finally an easier, more convenient and hygienic way to clean baby's nose! Whether it is to clean a stuffy or runny nose, Cleanoz Easy is here and makes the perfect baby shower gift!
With standard nasal bulb syringes, germs get trapped and can remain inside the syringe after use, even after they are rinsed. Other battery operated nasal aspirators are not designed to block the secretions from getting inside the unit during the suction process, making them difficult to clean; it can also contaminate the inside device. Unfortunately, neither of these types of child nasal aspirators can be taken apart or fully washed and decontaminated after each use. With standard nasal bulb syringes, germs get trapped and can remain inside the syringe after use, even after they are rinsed.
Cleanoz Easy is a battery operated nasal aspirator for babies that uses disposable reservoir tips making it a sanitary solution. Not only it is hygienic, it is also faster and easier to use than ever!
• Cleanoz Easy nasal aspirator cleans stuffy noses FASTER than ever!
• The gentle suction quickly and efficiently clears nasal passages in seconds.
• Cleanoz Easy nasal aspirator is safe, effective, quick and easy to use single handedly!
• The patented disposable reservoir tip protects the inside pump from germ-contamination.
• Cleanoz Easy nasal aspirator features a dolphin-shape ergonomic handle so it's comfortable to hold.
• Quick, safe and easy to use
• (3) AAA Batteries included
• Cleanoz® Nasal Aspirator Kit™ was developed by a Pediatric Ear, Nose & Throat medical doctor for the special needs of newborns, infants and toddlers.
• Cleanoz is an innovative, ergonomic nasal aspirator that makes it easy and convenient for the parents to clean their baby's nose compared to the archaic bulb syringe.
• Cleanoz® is the first and only electric nasal aspirator for babies to use disposable reservoir nozzles.
• The disposable tips have been specially designed to eliminate bacteria build-up inside the mechanism to protect infants and newborns from potentially harmful germs.